Grant of L-28 Licence:
L-28 licence is granted to a club registered with the Registrar of Firms/Registrar of Cooperative Societies, for service of foreign liquor to its members only subject to provisions of Delhi Excise Act, 2009 and the rules framed thereunder and instructions issued from time to time. Any eligible club can apply for grant of L-28 licence in the prescribed proforma with the required documents.
List of Documents for Grant of L-28/28F &L-29/29FA Licence for Club
- Documentary proof showing ownership status of the club, whether a company/ partnership/ firm/Regd. Society Etc.
- Proof of Lawful possession of the premises
- Health & Trade License issued by NDMC/MCD/Airport Health Org.
- Certificate of Registration for Eating House License to DCP (Licensing)
- NOC / Affidavit regarding Fire Safety
- Copy of Site/Seating plan of the club and showing liquor service area and store
- List of Members of the club
- List of Office Bearer of the club
- Copy of Pan Card / Latest Income Tax Return
- Copy of DVAT Registration Certificate
- Copy of Insurance
- Copy of Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Resolution of the Society reg.
- Name of Excise Nominee
- Affidavit reg. Delhi Excise Act
- Affidavit reg. True & Correctness statement
Last Update Date :- 16-03-2018
Page last updated on: 20-03-2019